From:
Ann Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2008 20:33:30 -0500
I was reading an article in a ferret magazine about lymphoma and
insulinoma and it being related to the amount of carbs in the food they
eat. I tried looking for the info to the foods that I feed my ferret
online because its not on the bags. Does any one know the answer to
this question?

Also when I was reading the ingredient on the marshall bag I noticed
that it had some kind of suger in it. I have only had ferrets for about
a year and a half but I know whats good and was not and this just
doesn't seem right. Thanks in advance to every one who responds. I want
my kids to live a long good life just like every one wants for their
kids.

Thanks,

Ann and the kids Phobos and Spring.