From:
Ann Woodford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2008 22:12:44 -0500
Hey everyone,

I have asked this question before and I got a lot of responses. I am
changing the flea meds that I am giving my ferrets. I am switching
from Advantage for cats (under 5 pounds) to Revolution for kittens and
puppies. Before the response was 1 drop per pound of ferret. That was
recommended by both my vet and others on the FML. How much should I
give of the Revolution to each ferret? Can the same thing apply with
revolution as it did with the Advantage?

Thanks in Advance,

Ann and the double trouble team (Phobos and Spring)