From:
Julie Dyke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 2007 11:55:35 -0700
Hello,

The majority of ferrets have been adopted so we don't need anymore
supplies sent to Lori's. There is enough to get us through until the
others get adopted. If you have donated "THANK YOU SO MUCH!".

If you would still like to help, please donate to your local shelter
or a shelter that has adopted some of the Ohio rescues. We will be
putting up a list of shelters that have them as soon as we get their
permission.

Also, a note from Lori. We think one of the shelters took a purple
medium size Pet Mate carrier. If possible, she would like that back. :)
Please let me know if you have it.

Julie Dyke