From:
D&J Adams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 06:58:59 -0700
Wolfy,

I too have boring ferrets! Mine are 4 and 6? and they are so lazy. I
am always tickling their tummies, pushing them into tubes or sacks or
anything that rattles to try and wake them up and get them to play. I
chase them and they will dance for a minute and run from me then stop
and flat ferret and look up at me like "Oh, I am so very tired, I can't
do any more!!" They love to be sprayed with the water bottle and that
usually wakes them up for a few minutes, but for the most part, they
just wander around and make sure things are still the same, then find a
bed or sleep sack and go back to sleep! My 4 year old boy likes to play
more, but only with his sister, not me! So if I can't get her to wake
up and play with him, he will do nothing much either. I am at my wits
end on how to get them to play. I too hear all the people telling about
how much their babies play and then I look at mine and ask them "Are
you sure you guys are ferrets?" LOL. I rotate their toys and try to
entertain them but I guess they think Mom is boring too!

Julie, Noni & Sammy