Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2007 08:42:13 -0500
Friends are relocating to Arlington Texas from another state and are
having a difficult time finding a rental long distance that will take 1
dog, 1 cat, and 6 ferrets without requiring a very large deposit. The
ferrets range from 2 yrs to 6 yrs and he's had all but one since they
were babies. They also have a baby girl (human). They've found one that
will allow the dog and cat with a hefty pet deposit. Does anyone know
of rentals in Arlington that would be reasonable that would allow their
entire family? They want to keep the ferrets so finding a nice rental
that doesn't charge an outrageous pet deposit (deposit for each pet -
he can afford a reasonable pet deposit). The move is scheduled for
September 8th, he starts work on September 10th. This job opportunity
came up without prior notice, hence the urgency.

Please email me at [log in to unmask] or you can call me after 7 in the
evening at 785-456-8337 if you can help - if there is someone in that
area that could check for rentals or knows of one for them or someone
that would be willing to foster till they find a rental that will allow
their family to stay together.

Thank you.

tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org