Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 14:11:45 -0700
I posted 2 weeks ago about my baby Noni going to the bridge and asking
if you could greet her for me, hope you are well and that you got my
message. Haven't seen any greeting about her and just want to make sure
she met up with Elvis, Gizzy & Sissy. Thanks for all you do to ease
our sorrows in knowing our precious ones are in God's hands and waiting
for us.

God bless all the people that were able to rescue the Ohio ferrets,
keep up the stories about how they are doing and pictures if you have
them! Can't get too many pictures of fuzzies!!

My sympathy to all who have lost babies recently, all of you are in
my prayers,

Julie, Sammy & new kid Sunny