From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jun 2006 10:18:52 -0400
Sorry.

There are always a few small ones like leaving the "s" off "abstracts",
but

Vaccines and anti-virals are not the approaches under study for
reducing or preventing cytokine storms.  There is some primary
cytokine storm research happening in the world, too.

should read

"not the *only* approaches"

Too busy and too rushed in recent months... At least we took a break
yesterday for Steve's birthday yesterday.  First I hid his birthday
gifts all over the condo like I was a ferret while he slept the night
before.  He still hasn't found one of them.  Then we went to the animated
movie "Cars".  It is WONDERFUL!  Look for the hidden cars in things when
you see it.  I swear we could see that movie 20 times and still be
spotting stuff hidden in the artwork.  The storyline was a good one,
too.  Steve's favorites were the tractors and mine was "Doc", but there
are so many different personalities in there that everyone will have
their own favorites.  Then we had the supper of his choice followed by
an Edward's Key Lime Pie (also highly recommended and it's a cheater
food because you can find it in the frozen food part of grocery stores
like our local A&P).  Then we had a romantic 3 or 4 mile walk once the
the sun went down enough to make the temperature okay.  It was a very
good day, and you see why I needed to get off-line fast.

-- Sukie (not a vet, and not speaking for any of the below in my
private posts)
Recommended health resources to help ferrets and the people who love
them:
Ferret Health List
FHL Archives
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
AFIP Ferret Pathology
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html
Miamiferrets
http://www.miamiferret.org/fhc/
International Ferret Congress Critical References
http://www.ferretcongress.org