From:
Laraine Bennett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:44:58 -0400
Hi, my name is Laraine, and I am a ferret-a-holic!  As a child I had a
cat most of my life.  In high school we got a collie/shepherd mix named
Lassie (it was my MOM who named her, honest!)  I met my first ferret,
Bandit, after I was married.  He belonged to my sister-in-law.  A few
years later (1987ish) I saw an ad in the paper for ferrets, so I talked
my husband into getting one.  I have been hooked ever since!  I have 6
fuzzies, two cats and fish at the present time.

How would I describe myself?  I love the Lord Jesus first and foremost.
I am a music teacher, love rubber stamping and scrap booking (I guess
that comes under the "creative" category).  I am 54 and have been happily
married for 30 years.  We have a son (29) and a daughter (26).  We have
lived in NY (upstate) for 19 years, and are getting ready to move to
Colorado Springs this summer.  I love the FML and getting to know
everybody.

Laraine