From:
xx torAMOSlo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Mar 2006 21:10:14 +0000
Hey ferreter you are quite correct, glad to see you are taking notes

The reason for asking DEFRA to confirm about the bovine TB in ferrets
here in the UK was when all this was being posted on fml in February I
was told that I knew nothing about the subject.

Maybe when it comes to bovine TB in other countries outside the UK yes I
can say that I know nothing about that, but then I don't live in the US.

--
Please contact me I can be of any help, I am not a vet and in the past
30+ years none of my animals have visited my vet for anything other than