Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 13:53:42 -0700
Just spent a few minutes reading some of the comments on the site.
Wonderful letters, gave me some more ideas for my own.  I did notice on
a few letters the comments seem to just end mid sentence.  When I went to
the place where you submit comments, it gives a max of 2000 characters.
Not words, characters.  I don't know if I have the computer skills to
type a word document and submit it like some have, so I will need to
watch that little counter (thankfully there is one) when I submit my
thoughts.  I do plan to send my 4 copies of snail mail letters also,
those might be a tad longer ;)

Ardith