From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 23 Aug 2005 00:47:46 -0400
In
http://docket.epa.gov/edkfed/do/EDKStaffCollectionDetailView?
objectId=0b0007d4809252bb

the number of edockets sent in by wonderful people jumped by 15 in
one day!

This is marvelous!  If we can keep up this momentum for a while we can
change the very most frustrating and sad things we all know of in
relation to ferret farms, their distributors, and their transport!

YOU FOLKS ARE THE BEST!

Read some of the ones there; you will find so very many good ones!

-- Sukie (not a vet)
Ferret Health List co-moderator
FHL Archives fan and regular user
http://fhl.sonic-weasel.org
International Ferret Congress advisor
http://www.ferretcongress.org

***** Oh, and remember that Alexandra has offered to quietly help people
with their editing to make this easier for those who desire that!  She
can be reached at <[log in to unmask]> *****