Date:
Sat, 20 Aug 2005 06:56:43 -0700
Alexandra, while I appreciate your volunteering to write the letters to
APHIS/USDA on our behalf, I do see a possible problem.

Please don't be offended, I know your intentions are nothing but good.

However, I fear Dr. Jerry De Poyster will just brush this off as a
campaign by a bunch of *ferret kooks*.

Just how many times has this poor guy seen two ferrets and a Pygmy
Hedgehog drive up on a John Deere tractor and dump a entire bucket full
of mail on his door step?

Ardith
writing my own letter ;)