From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 18:20:09 -0700
We left the story where Christianaferret had been escorted to her
chambers.  A servant girl had been brought in to help her prepare
for a royal wedding.

The story was passed to Randy and Harley 'Bug.'  They wrote.....

Christianaferret rushed towards the young servant girl.  "What is your
name?  You must help me, I can not marry Count Hiss-Hiss!"

"Hush princess" the servant girl whispered.  "I have been sent to you
for a reason.  My name is Morgaine La Ferret and I am your sister."

The princess frowned, not knowing what to say.
"I know this comes as a shock to you my sister.  Come, sit with me on
the hammock and I shall tell you everything.  Hurry, we've not much time
to spare!"

Morgaine La Ferret told the princess everything.  She told her how Count
Hiss-Hiss tattooed her ear when she was born so that when her wedding
day came, he would be able to pass her off as a commoner and not a well
bred princess.  The Queen Akasha saw him tattoo the kit princess and
confronted Count Hiss-Hiss.  In anger, he drowned the queen in the
Ferretone pool, burned her body on the N-Bone tower and scattered her
ashes at the fountain of raisins and over the foamy-fry hills.  No one
ever suspected a thing.

"That's why I have always felt such a connection to those places!"
Shouted the princess through tears.  "But where did you come from?"

"You and I came from the same litter princess.  Our paths were different
and I was sent away to the fairy land, destine to become the ferret Fairy
Queen, while you were destine to become the Queen beside the Dook of
Cornish Hen.  Since the Count's evil plan of tattooing you has been
foiled, he has now forged that letter from our father making you marry
him!  I am here beside you now, in your hour of need as your sister but
also as the Ferret Fairy Queen.  I will take your place at the alter
while you must sneak off to save our father and the Dook of Cornish Hen"

Although Morgaine La Ferret looked a lot like her sister, she was still
not able to be passed off as the lovely Christianaferret.

"Everyone will know you are not me sister!  This plan will simply not
work!"

"Hush Christianaferret"  Morgaine said.  "Just watch".

As the leader of the ferret fairies, Morgaine had the gift of magic.
She stepped back, away from the fearful princess and a beautiful white
light surrounded her.  A gentle wind enveloped her furry body, the breath
of it ruffling her fur.  It sounded like a quiet rumbling, making the
room slightly tremble.  With a flash of light, Morgaine La Ferret was
transformed into the spitting image of Christianaferret!

Awestruck, the princess hadn't even noticed that she, in turn, was now
transformed into....

To be continued!!