Date:
Tue, 27 Sep 2005 08:19:39 -0400
Hola,

It is one year ago today (September 28) that I lost my prescious Jubilee.
I fell into a depression that is totaly unlike me.  Jubilee and I had a
very special bond.  I think she must have known how much trouble I was
still having because a little over a week ago I rescued a kit from a pet
store that was starving.  She could not eat the hard kibble and you could
feel every single bone in her tiny body.  I named her BlackBerry.

This kit looks exactly like my Jubilee.  A tiny black (very black) sable
witha black nose.  She not only looks like my Jubilee but she acts like
her also.  She loves to have her head cupped in my hand.  Jubilee would
always run to my hand if she was afraid, or just wanted to cuddle.  she
would lay with her head cradled in my hand.

I wrote this poem, for Jubilee and for her gift to me, BlackBerry.  Pics
and Jubilee's poem along with this one can be found at
http://www.geocities.com/ferretlover97/karen-IMO-Jubilee.html
This site was created by a wonderful friend, Kat.

Jubilee's Gift

black velvet paws tripping softly across the sky
soft moaning in the niteheartbroken sigh.
A wounded soul jagged, not understanding why,
Jubilee's loving heart pricked at the nights unending crys.

A heart no longer beating yet kept alive in love
She plans for a healing, a gift sent from above.

Tiny black paws thrash weakly alone
too soon, cruley taken, from mother and home.

Asleep in the empty dish, hunger gnawing into bone
Passing beyond caring and then suddenly, not alone.

A hand reaches down and strokes the glistening jet head
Carefully, tenderly, the hand becomes the bed.

A tiny sable kit nestles deeper and snuggles into the palm
A broken turbulent heart slowly becomes calm.

The torch of love passing, unbroken and shining strong
in the heart of the soft rustling, echoes of Jubilee's song.

Her gift to the hand that cradled her so near
A healing for the heart that held her so dear.

Plans for a healing sent from above
a tiny heart still beating, kept alive thru love.

I love you still Jubilee,
Mom

Please, write the usda.

HappyTails & HappyHearts,