From:
Candy Wong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Aug 2005 16:56:28 -0700
I too have been out-smarted by a fuzzbutt.  My little Jinx kept trying
to poop right next to the litter box and everytime she began to squat I
picked her up and put her in the right place.  This went on four or five
times until she just gave up and ran out of the room.  I followed her
thinking she may go in an even worse place but she just made a beeline
for the kitchen, a place no ferret is allowed.  After making a feeble
attempt to get inside (thwarted by my makeshift babygate) I picked her up
and moved her away a couple of feet.  She casually walked away while I
rearanged it and when I finally followed her back into the room, there
was a fresh poop inches from the litterbox.  Needless to say I was more
sad than angry because I had been outsmarted by something 1/70 my size.
*Sigh* I'm getting a gerbil next.

Candy and the Sexless 3