Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:56:18 -0700
Hey guys

Just dropping a note about Vaccine Awareness Day.  It's on October 4th.
Every single person here should do some research about the many horrible
(real) dangers about vaccines we think are helping our pets (and us!).
It's up to us to take care of our kids.  So take the opportunity to do
some research or hand out pamphlets about the dangers.  Find them at the
Truth About Vaccinations Yahoo!  group and go to
http://www.truthaboutvaccines.org/ to find out more and read stories
about the effects on different animals.

Krista and her five fuzzy kids:)

Interested in saving the lives of animals?  Visit
http://www.veganoutreach.org/index.html or email me for more info.