Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 21:52:43 -0700
Q: "Some time ago you posted some funny ferret sayings.  Do you have any
    for bumper stickers"and can we use them to raise money?"

A: Ok, and you can use them as long as ALL profits go to ferret shelters
   or clubs.  Just tell me when you do it.

With all the traveling I've been doing lately, I've seen a lot of bumper
stickers in that time, so the timing is somewhat timely.

In no particular order:

01. Wanna Watch My Weasel Dance?

02. If You Won't Kiss My Weasel, Would You Pet It?

03a. My Ferret Is Smarter Than California
03b. My Ferret Is Smarter Than Ron Jurek
03c. My Ferret Is Smarter Than Your Governor
03d. My Ferret Is Smarter Than The California Fish & Game

04. Ferret Slaves Unite!

05. Household Ruled By Weasels

06. Ferrets Don't Kill Humans: Dogs Do

07. Excuse Me, Is That A Ferret In Your Pocket?

08. Ferrets Do It Low And Long

09. I'd Rather Have A Ferret In Front Of Me Than Have A Frontal Lobotomy

10. Ferrets Need Scruff Love

11a. Ferrets Have Cornered the Poop Market
11b. Ferrets Have CaCaLand Cornered

12. You Can't Ferret-Proof Your Heart

Bob C  [log in to unmask]