Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 16:52:21 -0700
Hey there guys

I have a super soft deluxe bedding set for sale with a percentage of the
sales going to the wonderful, filled shelter Tiny Prints on the Heart!
This set is PERFECT for fall and especially winter as it is soooo soft
and cozy with an extra layer of batting and two layers of fleece in the
sack.  The blanket is perfect for snuggling in:)  Here's the set:

It comes with a gorgeous, soft sleep sack.  My own creation, it is a
circular type (think top hat) and is ultra cozy for the winter months.
It is a blue flame pattern fleece with a white fleece lining and an
extra layer of batting in between.

Also included is a nice blankie for your little one(s) to lay in.  Same
pattern.  You also get a free crocheted egg included!

$17

Measurements: Top Hat- 8" X 22", Blanket- 16" X 16"

I have one more set to list here.  This is a HUGE orange sleep sack, my
own design, that has two stiched lines to make it a large maze-type
sleeping area.  It comes with a matching fleece jingle toy and a FREE
treat!  (Totally ferret or N-Bones, specify)

$11

Measurements: Sack- 25" X 14"

See the pictures in the photo section or email me:)

Please consider buying these,Tiny Prints needs a few more bucks.

Thanks!
Krista