Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:13:24 -0500
This now has been taken care of.  The ferrets are in Miami!  On sunday
I received a call from Laura at "Luna's" Shelter.  She received Erins
email Sunday, I didn't get mine until monday due to my computer problems.
Laura has arranged to take the ferrets, I talked with Erin sunday
evening, she will be bringing the ferrets up to my place thursday night,
they will stay here until Sunday, when a girl from Vero Beach is
surrendering her 2 ferrets also to Laura.  I will meet up with her to
give Erin's ferrets to her to take to Laura.

I have to say, Laura and her husband are amazing people, they do so much
for the ferrets, I have seen them travel very far to pick up ferrets.  I
myself several years ago, had a call for 3 ferrets that I could not take
in at the time, Laura and her husband drove all the way to alligator
alley to pick them up.  After Hurricane Charley, Laura drove to Port
Charlotte to pick up ferrets at the humane society.  These are amazing
people who will do whatever it takes to help out with the ferrets.

At this time, I am not taking in many due to the hurricane damage
problems with my house.  I do have one coming in this week from Sebring.
My numbers are down right now and I will try to keep them down until I
figure out what will be happening as far as having a place to live in.

Sue
Okeechobee Ferret-Cat Rescue
Visit My Website and watch the weasels dance
www.craftyferret.com

Visit my auctions on ebay:
http://www.stores.ebay.com/ferretcatrescue