From:
Cindy Scheidt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Jan 2005 13:53:56 EST
HELP IS STILL NEEDED FOR THE 800 FERRETS IN DENMARK

For those of you who have signed the petition to help us PREVENT THE
GASSING OF 800 FERRETS we would like to take this time to thank you.

As you could see, when signing the petition, this is a worldwide effort.
Thanks to Stephenie from Holland, Michele from France, Lisa from the USA
and the many others who have so generously given of their time.

We have made the DK aware of this petition, but to date have not had a
reply from them, nor an update on the status of FerPharm.

For those of you who have not seen the petition request I am entering it
below and we ask that you please take the time to sign the petition and
show your support.

We are asking that you assist us by clicking on the link listed below and
signing the petition to help stop the gassing of 800 ferrets, short hair
and angoras in Denmark at FerPharm.

Please help us, help the ferrets.  Time is runing out for these innocent
ferrets, so we ask that you sign the petition ASAP.  In hopes of stoping
this horrible act, we do need many many signatures - please help by
signing the petition.

We also ask that you forward this link to others that would be willing
to sign this petition.  If you have a mailing list and could forward
this email, we would really appreciate your help.

Thank you, Cindy Scheidt, USA

<http://www.PetitionOnline.com/nogas/petition.html>