Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 17:56:24 -0500
Just a note to let everyone know what is happening here, hope everyone
had a great Christmas and a great new year to come.

As of today, my house is going to be condemned, I have no way of getting
around it, I was trying, but it didn't work.  I have to meet with someone
from the emergency management office at the FEMA office tomorrow to apply
for the travel trailer they will put on the property for me to live in.

I have no clue what I will do from here, once the insurance company pays
for the home,.  the first thing that is paid is the mortgage, great, I'll
have no mortgage any longer, but also will have no home.  I will not be
able to get financing on my income.  I guess I'll sit in the travel
trailer for as long as FEMA allows.

I will be putting some things on ebay, hopefully if my computer will hold
out, it has been giving me some major freeze ups.  I will have to try to
raise funds of course for animal food and I need to get several more
kennels.  I need to have them to place the cats in once they begin
pulling this mobile home out and bringing in the travel trailer.  If I
don't put them in kennels they will get in the way and I don't want
anyone ran over.

I now have to start packing everything, every single thing, and finding
storage places to put the stuff in.  It's just another headache to deal
with.

I'll keep you posted as I find out more.  I don't know how long it will
take before they pull this one out and bring in the travel trailer.  I
guess I'll know tomorrow.

Hugs from all of the fuzzies,
sue
Okeechobee Ferret & Cat Rescue