Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 19:48:43 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

Hope all had a safe and wonderful holiday season.

Just a lil' ol' reminder that the First PFSN Meeting of 2005 will be this
Saturday, January 8th, from 6-9pm at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park,
13531 Claimont Way, Oregon City, OR.

We are hoping for a very successful new year for all the shelters in the
PFSN.  The success of any group is only a reflection of the dedication of
the members.  I know that you are all very dedicated in helping the
fuzzies and the shelters.  The PFSN was able to raise several thousand
dollars last year for the shelters.  This genuinely reflects your
generousity and dedication.

C'mon down and hear the latest news on the ADV Grant that was applied
for.  It may start your new year off with a smile.

Please remember that dinner is pot luck.  We would ask that everyone
brings a dish to share with other members.  Your own table service is
also greatly appreciated.

We also have several committee positions up for voting.  We need to get
those positions filled.

Hope to see many there.  Old friends and, hopefully, some new faces.

If you need further information or directions, please call the Oregon
Ferret Shelter at 503-557-8369.

Warm Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com