Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 03:43:25 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!~

Just a reminder that the PFSN Holiday party will be this Saturday, Dec
11th.  It will be at the Clairmont Mobile Home Park 13531 Clairmont Way,
Oregon City (please call if you need directions) from 6-9pm.  There will
be no shelter sales or auctions.  We're looking to have a relaxing
evening where 'family' and friends can gather, eat, and enjoy each others
company.

Turkey, stuffing, gravy, and punch are provided.  Attendees should bring
a side dish and / or dessert that can be shared with all.  Please bring
your own dinnerware (helps reduce the clean-up).

Have some fav holiday music?  Bring the CD and we'll put it on the player
(if anyone has some Mannhiem Steamroller, I'd like a copy <G>.  Love
thier stuff, don't have any of the cd's and have YET to be able to see a
concert, dang it~!~!)

Santa will be there for photos with your fur-kids (or two leggers if you
prefer).

Ferret Gift Exchange - If you wish to participate, please bring a wrapped
ferret gift ($5.00 value) to exchange for another.  Ferret need not be
present to participate.

Shelter Wish Tree - Ornaments on the tree represent a needed gift you can
get for a PFSN shelter.  Shelter gifts can be dropped off at the Oregon
Ferret Shelter to be delivered to the intended shelter.

Have some fuzzy items you no longer need?  Consider donating them to a
shelter.  We'll have a box where you can drop off unwanted or unneeded
items that can be used by the shelters.  Toys, treats, bedding, food,
dishes, carriers are always needed.

Directions and other information can be gotten by calling the Oregon
Ferret Shelter 503-557-8369

Warm Holiday Fuzzies ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com