From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 19:47:23 -0800
Golly how are all of you after New Years?  I know, I know, you've hardly
heard from me since New Year's Eve.  Well, ferrets who engage in massive
parties tend to sleep a lot.  Know what I mean?

I tell ya, I had to check on Chloe for her mom who's been missing her
since she arrived here three years ago.  I had to deliver a message to
her for her mom.  And I just wanted to see what she's been up to with
Jezzy and Cleo.  Uh, Chloe's mom?  You could have given me a heads up on
what party animal s they are!  Thanks a LOT for the tip.

Unaware of this fact, I found them with grinning, innocent faces.  I
asked them what was behind their backs and they said, "nothing".

Finally I demanded they show me and with rolling eyes they showed me
cherry bombs, smoke bombs!, stink bombs, and morter tubes to set them
off.  I confiscated them.  And they called me a party pooper.  I was
scared they might blast holes in the clouds by accident.  So, I told
them to go off to the New Years party with everyone else, and that they
were welcome to the tiny plastic bottles that shoot confettee when you
pull the string.

I cannot begin to describe to you the flat look they gave me.  They moved
on out and I had plans on joining them later after I helped collect up
some supplies, extra music, toys, etc for the big New Years bash.  I was
almost there when something fell from somewhere and made a loud snapping
sound.  Strange.  I sniffed the air and it was smokey.  But there was
nothing in site.  I walked on, and then once again, "Pop!"  I jumped and
spun around to see nothing, but I heard soft giggles.  It was starting
to get irritating.  Someone was having great fun at my expense.  So I
pulled my halo down low to my brow and cocked it to the side with some
attitude and moved on.  That's when it happened.

LIttle, tiny, white tissue bombs that exploded on contact rained down
all around me.  Yup.  Snap pops/rocks.  And up above was the tricky trio,
with boxes of poprocks they were tossing off from a miniture cloud above
my head.  Hooligans I tell you!  The whole lot of them.  I told them
t o settle down, leave the boxes of pops, and move on to the party.  I
advised them that if they hand over all explosives to me for the night,
I'd tell Chloe's mom how much fun she was having up here.  That's when
they happily handed over all contraband to me.  So Chloe's mom, she is
more than okay up here.

Sandee