From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2005 10:49:14 -0800
"Would ja like to swing on a star... catch a moonbeam in a jar... la la
la la laaa la la aaaaa.... or would ya rather be a ferret!  A ferret
dooks all around in a wardancin state...".

Oh hi!  ::waving::

Boy are the acoustics awesome up in the clouds.  Even I sound like J-Lo!
Speaking of which, I've got to tell you about my new friend Spaz.  Spaz
is a knock out just like J-lo!  She came galloping over the bridge with
such excitement around Christmas time I had to ask her what the
celebration was all about.  She looked around at all the lights on the
bridge and said, "Sheesh, like this isn't enough to be excited about?"

She winked at me, chuckled, and went on to seriously tell me why she was
so happy.  She told me she had a very long and full life with ups and
downs with others, especially hoomins.  She had really sad times as well.
But one day, she came into this one home of Kathryns and met two nice
boys named Charlie and Andy.  She said there was enough love there for a
life time.  She was only there for a week she said, but that week had a
whole life time of love packed into it.  It more than made up for
everything.  She felt so content, she said she could just finally let
go.  And that was all she needed to be able to leave this earth ... to
be happy and to make someone else happy.

I told her how disappointed her mom was that she didn't have more time
with her, and that she was sad she didn't get to spoil her.  But nothing
brings this gal down.  She just waved a paw at me and said, "Pashaw.
She'll have eternity to hold and spoil me when she meets me up here one
day.  She just doesn't realize it yet."  She wants her mom to know that
she is so grateful that she took in another oldster without wasting
precious time.  That she feels like she made a difference in her life
because they opened up their breaking heart to another.

Oh yeah, we talked a lot we did.  She's a talker.  When we were done
with our chat, we both headed over to the spa clouds for a girls day.
I wanted to get my fur polished.  And she wanted to get her tail made
up to be as beautiful as she is.  I have a long way to catch up to being
as pretty as her and J-lo!

Sandee-lo