Date:
Thu, 30 Dec 2004 06:30:49 -0800
Alexandra, what a great idea.  If folks want to have Kat make a Union
Suit in a particular color, it wouldn't take much to pick out those
little white hairs and dye them.  Dyeing in the microwave is fast and
fun.  Since we will all be sending dryer lint by the box full, perhaps
we could all tuck in a few balls of yarn.  Kat makes so many of her
sleepy sacks to donate to various raffles, I know a few balls of yarn
would come in handy.

Ardith