Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2005 10:56:14 -0800
I have a wee boy I would like you to look in on if you would please.  He
and his friend were put in the night drop box at animal services a couple
of months ago.  They were both naked and ill when I picked them up that
morning.  There was no history card filled in by who ever *dropped* them,
no blanket, no nothing.  I named them Isaac and Isabella.  I took them
to our vet for adrenal surgery when they were stronger.  Isaac did well,
then about 24 hours later he passed on.  Isaac is survived by Isabella
and his shelter mommy and aunties that loved him for such a short time.
SaraFerret, I don't know what Isaac will need there.  Love, of course.  I
doubt he ever had much of that.  He was pink when he left, I don't know
what color he will be.  Could you please tell him how very sorry we are
that the surgery didn't help.  Please tell him I buried his earthly body
in his new sleepy sack under my Butterfly Bush.

His friend Isabella lives with me now, and is doing wonderfully.  Thank
you SaraFerret.

Ardith
and Isabella