From:
Ferret Wise Shelter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 00:08:03 -0500
The article in the link below describes Boo-Boo Ferretwise's and friends
Dad and the work he is doing.
http://www.armytimes.com/story.php?f=1-213101-573478.php

Being in the armored tank division we are all praying very hard for his
safe return.  We thank all those who dropped cards , Santa gifts and well
wishes during the holiday.

There is much to pray for in the New Year with the many losses in the
world.  We hope to keep these kids happy & healthy for his return home
after serving his country.

Alicia, shelter Mom
www.ferretwise.org