From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 17:51:39 -0500
http://www.smartgroups.com/vault/ferrethealth/ReferenceShelf/Sitters.htm
 and
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/FerretSittersForDisasterResponse/

have some info, but I think it is time to again compile people and
shelters who are willing to ferret sit for such individuals

I have too much to do already, but this is important so PLEASE to make it
workable for me send me such info organized in this way only:

ZIP CODE

space

STATE

space

SHORT COMMENTS (if any)

Name
Address
e-mail address
phone number (s)
fax (if applicable)

That will make organizing the info by both state and general region
(zipcode) easiest.  Please, don't deviate from this order; I am very,
very, very short on free time.

If you have URLs for other lists which also have such info, please, also
send me the URLs.

Once compiled the list will be posted and made available for reuse in any
location which wishes to use it with ONE qualification: if you then have
info to add to your own list your MUST post the additions to the FML with
permission for other lists to add them to their own lists.

-- Sukie
Sadly, we learned today that an acquaintance of Steve's is among the
56,000+ who have died in the tragedy.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_Indian_Ocean_earthquake
(This has about EVERYTHING you need:  where to give donations, totals
of confirmed dead and still missing with locations, people lost and
missing per nation, complications to hopefully reduce before they cause
more deaths (diseases, deaths from existing injuries, shelter needs,
food and water needs, medicine needs, etc.), and more.  The cost of
rebuilding some of these nations will be greater than the gross national
products of those nations.)