From:
Angela Huser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 2004 08:24:11 -0600
Hi there!

I have a little boy who is 6 and he has horrible breath.  It makes me
want to gag sometimes.  He was fine when we rescued him, but he had been
on the verge of death due to neglect.  We started him on A/D and that
is when the stinky breath started.  We had his teeth cleaned before we
started him on A/D, and it wasn't too long after the A/D did his breath
start to smell.  I want to contribute it to the A/D as he is fine
everywhere else, except that he is so frail.  He has been checked out by
the vet numerous times, and the vet is also contributing it to the food.
Bring a wet food, it reacts differently in the mouth/stomach than dry
food does.  If you have ever fed a cat canned food, more than likely
(depending on the brand and ingredients) the cat kind of had stinky
breath too.  I know mine did!

I know how you feel, and it is so puzzling, but we need to love them
stinky butt, breath, and all!

Angela and the gangster mob of 11 fuzzies