From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 2004 20:34:32 EST
I don't post very often, but I am posting today with a heavy heart.  My
little Snowflake crossed over to the Rainbow Bridge today.  She had been
sick for about two weeks, had a stomach virus going around (ferrets and
humans alike), but Snow did not bounce back like everyone else.  We
started force feeding and got her to the vet.  That was last Wed (the
15th) she never came home.  Dr Wheat said that she had something wrong
with her liver (blood tests showed), but she was to weak to do further
tests at the time, More force feeding, IV fluids and Amoxicillin.  Dr
wheat took her home every night so she could give her fluids every 2hours
and watch her.  Dr Wheat was off this weekend, but still took her home
with her (so I haven't seen her sense Friday).  She call this morning,
while we at church saying that it did not look good, called back a
little over an hour later to say she had passed.  I will bring her home
tomorrow so she can be buried in the backyard.

I ask everyone to pray for all of us (me, my husband and the 9 remaining
ferrets).  My little albino girl will be missed so much, she was our
first female and the Queen of this house.  She was only 3 years old.
Snowflake (T-tiny or T Squared) she was the queen, and always got her way
or felt she should.  She was the sweetest ferret never mean to anyone and
would alway let Mommy and Daddy love on her.

If Saraferret or Muldoone could watch out for her and help her find Oreo
(who was helped to the bridge earier this year) and Sprocket (who pasted
2 years ago).

Robin and the fuzzy dumpling gang
Missing Snowflake, Oreo and Sprocket