From:
"Roberta \"Robin\" Page" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 2004 20:47:24 EST
I just wanted to say thank you for the wonderful well wishes and the
prayers.  It has really helped.  It is just so great to be able to share
with people who do not think I'm crazy for loving a small animal so much.
They just think I'm crazy I tell them that the ferrets are my babies (I
don't have any 2 leged kids).  They are the center of my life.

Thank you everyone for the love that you have given to me and mine.  Hope
everyone has a wonderful holiday season.  Merry Christmas and a Happy New
Year.

Robin and the fuzzy dumpling gang
missing Snowflake, Oreo and Sprocket