From:
Donna Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:42:54 -0500
Dear Sandee Ferret;

Would you please check to make sure that both Sable and Bea made it to
the bridge okay.

Sable passed Tuesday, December 14th.  She was only here a very short
time.  She was a very small dark sable girl.  The fur on her tail was
lighter than the rest of her(new fur), and the fur on her little ears
was white.  She was an older fur lady and could not adjust to a new life
after her original family did not want her any longer.  She was at least
6 1/2 years old.

Also, while you are checking on Sable would you please check to make
sure Bea is okay.  Bea crossed on Friday, December 17th.  She was a good
sized, sable girl.  She has a mottled nose(a rather strange pattern).
Bea was quite old and had more then a few things wrong.  Bea passed
quite peacefully in her sleep.  I think she was just tired.

These two girls would have been met by a rather large group(11).  Sable
would not have known any of them, but I am sure they would have welcomed
her.

Also, would you please tell them all that Mom loves them very much and
misses them all very much.  There will always be a very special place in
my heart for all them.

Sandee, thank you very much.

Donna and the furry crew of 10,
Missing too many fur babies.