From:
Troy Lynn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 11:36:56 -0600
What better way to bring Holiday Cheer than being a Santa to a ferret or
two or more on the giving trees?  I look through the pictures and read
the stories and so want to help them all, but the only way I can do this
is to put a plea out to the FML members asking, begging, pleading for
them to pick little ones off the trees to be santas for.  There isn't
much time, especially since one might have to order the items then have
them shipped to their little elf ferrets they picked so please don't
delay!

Check out the giving trees and pick the little ones you'd like to be
santa to!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page7.html
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm

And don't forget if you web shop, many ferret shelters are iGive members
and if you shop at iGive merchants you can pick your cause (ferret
shelter or others) to get a percentage from your purchase and some
shelters are affililates for other web stores and get a percentage when
you order through the links on their pages so you can help in more ways!

Quick, go to the giving trees and let's see how quickly we can get
santa's for all the kids there!

Happy Holidays to all! tle
Troy Lynn Eckart, F.B.S.
Ferret Family Services