From:
Danee DeVore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 16:21:39 -0500
Last month I posted information about an abuse database maintained by
the Abuse.Com group.  This is a legitimate group, and they confirm all
cases before adding them to the database.

I was looking through the database, and found one important omission -
Jen Morrison.

I submitted the article that was written up in the Standard-Examiner to
the group, but that article only tells a very small part of the story.

So, I am urging anyone who has other direct information about the case
to submit it.  Jen Morrison should be in that database.  The fact she
was only convicted of zoning violations does not negate what she did to
the ferrets in her care.  Those ferrets depended on her for care, and
she failed to give them the medical care they needed.

Here is a link to the site, with information on what they need to include
her in the database.  If anyone has any pictures, that is also good.
http://www.pet-abuse.com/database/caseinfo.php

Please, someone who was more directly involved with this, submit the
information.  The only way people will know about cases is if they are
documented and reported.
--
Danee
International Ferret Congress Health Issues Coordinator