From:
Lisa Vible <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Dec 2004 15:38:35 -0500
Hi everyone,
Christmas is very close so please everyone go to the Ferret Giving Tree
(or the ADV tree) and pick just one ferret that you want to be santa for.
Most of the little ones only need a sleep sack and some ferret tone.
Just $10-15 will help these little ones out!  I have already picked 6
of them and would pick them all if I could.  They all need our help and
with so many of us on this list we surely can help every one of them.

For example: Rocky on page 6 is very old and would like a cuddle cup,
Zoro on page 7 just needs a sleep sack, ferrevite and L&M treats.
Maka & Taz on page 8 need sleep sacks and nutrical.  Come on everyone
lets help out these great fuzzies (and their shelters) have a fantastic
christmas.

Lisa
Sammy, Teddy, Casper, Max and Cody (the best boys in the world!)