From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 11:37:39 -0800
"Here comes Peter Cotton Tail, hopin' down da bunny trail ..  nono, that
doesn't' work.

Here comes Darla Ferret Girl, dancin down da ferret trail ..."  Happy
early Easter!

I've got to tell you about a little girl named Darla that came over the
bridge last week.  She had baby's breath in her fur and was so whole and
lovely.  I was so happy to see that because I had heard that she was so
sick on earth.  It's so good to see her at such peace.  I ran up to her
and said, "Darla it's so good to see you like this!"

She said she was happy to feel so good, but so sad to leave and come here
despite how wonderful it is.  But you know there are so many warm souls
up here to comfort her.

Ernie, Jesse, and Minnie were quick to show up.  And when they did it
seemed like the sun shined brighter and our fur was glistening from the
rays.  I told darling Darla that two little ones were missing.  So we
all trotted off to find Little Britches and Cinders.  Darla preferred
to dancing through the fields of wild flowers rather than trying out her
new wings.  She knows she has plenty of time to fly now.

Well, let me tell you.  It took all day just to go a short distance
to see Cinders and Little Britches.  Because for ever few pawsteps we
took ... there was reason to stop.  You see if it wasn't a stinky beetle
distracting us, it was a butterfly, or a grasshopper.  But finally we
found them, sleeping softly in a cloud.  Instead of waking them, they all
surrounded them and curled up into one big ferret nest.  Darla laid her
head down with a bright smile.  She wasn't even sleeping.  She was just
laying there content and happy.

Sandee