From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 12:13:30 -0800
Wow, what a hard year it's been so far for a hooman named Sandi.  She
has a lot of friends up here.  When they aren't intertwined into a
massive ferret nest, they are partying.  They miss their mommy very much
and spend a lot of time at the reflecting pond.  But they never stay too
long when they visit.  One of them is always in a hyper mood, and dances
until the others turn away and laugh.  They remember that someday she'll
be up here to hug them again.

I met with Sheba, Tino, Bert & Simon.  Sheba has quite a sock collection
up here already!  She mostly likes white ones, but she also has quite a
few colorful ones.  She even has a few argyle socks.  She got annoyed
because one of them began to stink.  We found out that's because Tino hid
a little piece of crab in one of them.  Lol.  They really need all of
this fun and love, because they are missing some pals.  Sheba fears that
Stinkers will miss her too much.  But I told her Stinkers has a mommy
on earth for the hugs.  Simon misses his brother Oscar and Bert misses
his brother Lover.  They've been keeping a hammie warm just for them for
when it's ever time for them to visit the bridge.

Everyone followed me through the heather to find Snoop, Bandit, Possum,
Bear, Ling-Ling, Tiny Tail and all their friends.  Even Gabe and Snoball.
They were at a cloud bounce party.  All of them were on a massive cloud
and bouncing on top of it like a big trampoline.  They took turns playing
"popcorn".  One ferret would sit in the middle of the cloud while the
others war danced, and jumped around the outside of the cloud together
to see how high they could make the popcorn ferret pop.  Pretty soon,
it got out of hand and they all started bouncing off the cloud and onto
others ones where other babies were sleeping!  At first, some of the
sleeping babies were annoyed, but they couldn't resist the fun.  Pretty
soon the whole sky was nothing but popping babies!

I'm exhausted!  But I can't wait to do it again.

Sandee