From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 21:28:00 -0800
Sorry about the mix-up with numbers yesterday folks!  But we were still
at 100+ left on the non-ADV tree.  And we still are!!  Mind you, a few
more very needy kids have been added... I've also noticed over the last
few days that several I had my eye on had gone to the bridge.  I'm sure
I'm not the only one who's heart has sunk a number of times while looking
at one of the kids.

On page 12 we have Zak.  A 9 year old kid (or elder - some respect
here!!) looking for warm bedding, a tube of nutrical and some tennis
balls.

On page 11 we have Bandit, a five year old half sable (half because she's
half bald from adrenal) who's looking for something warm to sleep in,
some totally ferret or iams kitten food.

On page 10 we have Fara, an elderly lady coping with adrenal symptoms.
My guess would be....umm....warm bedding (popular this year!) and some
treats.

On page 9 we have Murphy who clearly has issues with Gund worms (love the
story!) and would like some treats.

On page 8 we have Maka, a 12 year old trooper with heart problems.  A
tube of nutrical, bottle of ferretone and a few cans of A/D is what she's
hoping for.

On page 7 we have Kylie, who's a corn starch peanut fanatic!

On page 6 we have Chloe, with sad eyes and only asking for a hammock, a
bottle of ferretone and maybe some tubing??

On page 5 there's Nyx, who'd like a tunnel and some more socks to steal.

Sadly, going alllll the way back to page 4, we've got Alf and Scooter who
are only wanting a tube and a dark place to sleep (yet another sleepsack
perhaps?)

Gulp!  PAGE 3 we've got Belle & Corgan - rattle balls and hammocks!!

Check them out folks!
http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page3.html

[OR]