From:
Ada Gibbs Weaselpals <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 07:08:28 -0500
I am happy to know that I am not the only one at night that watches the 2
ferret Giving trees, It is much easier than putting up a real tree.  LOL

No really it sad to see all the little faces on there, but it makes me
happy to know that the shelters are doing their part by providing them
somewhere to live and food to eat.

So lets all do our part and help to get all the little ones something for
Christmas this year.  We can do it if we all work together.

Ada
Weaselpals
See my NEW FERRET Christmas stockings at:
http://mypeoplepc.com/members/weaselpals/hohoho/

Visit Weaselpals Hammocks, Sleepers and Ferret Christmas stockings too !!
www.homestead.com/weaselpals/homepage.html

email me at: [log in to unmask] .

Please give something to a special to A ferret on the ferret giving tree
this year !!  http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html

Please give something to a special ferret on the ADV giving tree and make
their Christmas Happy and Cheerful too!!
http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm