From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 7 Dec 2004 11:15:44 -0700
You can send this email thingi ta oder groups too..

It's Princess Pepper again.  Me wanna say thank you for helping so far
with da ticketz sales!  Auntie Kat say we doing pretty good.  But me
wanna send out last reminder cause it ending Wednesday night.

We close to our goal.  but ME NEEDZ SUME HELP.  me looking for 50 people
to buy $10.00 worth of tickets.  Or 25 people to buy $20.00 worth of
tickets.  Butz you have to do it by paypal by Wednesday (end of day)!
Can you help????  PEEAAZZEE!

Me have talkz Daddie into buying $10 more dollars worth.

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Me made.  ok, with mommies help, me made a picture story page..  maybe
pictures will help you buyz rafflie tickets.  (you have to click on each
picture to get story though - slideshow no work for it)
<http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=5674411&uid=421224>

So come on.. http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/  U get more chances if
you buy more!

There are 12 different prize packages ta choose from!  That'z right, you
get to pick where you want your chance ta go!

Now, another cool thingie is that the money raised goes to them ADV+
shelters.  I know all shelters need monies but they really need um.  the
kids there are just as special as us..maybe even more special cause they
got the ADV thingie.  ADV no good.  It hurts us babies and da shelters
that help them are just so special.

So go buy some tickets.  If you already bought some... well buy some
more!  If you don't want anything in there (ya right, like that would
happen) then ya can give it go me...... I mean ummm hee hee.  You could
give to a shelter on any of the giving trees.  Plus, da money raised all
goes to da ADV Shelters!

http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/

Luvz and hugz,
Princess Pepper