From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 23:40:34 -0400
First of all my sincere condolences to those who have just lost their
ferrets, my heart breaks for you.  I only hope that time and the good
times with your fuzzy will help heal your broken heart.

I also hope everyone in Florida is safe and all fuzzies are well.

I am sending out Ron O'Hara's (Ron, Uncle Ron, sirron sterling,
North.Sterling,etc.) package tomorrow afternoon.  He will know that it
was made by me and that it is from his friends on the FML.  If anyone
would like to add an email, please do so by tuesday morning.  I will just
be printing out the whole page( unless an email is sent to me personally
along with it).  If you would like to see the angel I am sending him, you
can see if with another one that is on auction.  Ron is getting the sable
ferret angel with the pearl necklace standing on the violet colored box.
He told me violet was Aisha's theme color.  See auction below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104314215

Below are other items my husband has put on Ebay.  If you would like to
look, just click the different links.  Hopefully they will bring you up
to the auction.  There are a couple others(not listed here) and will be
more later in the week or next week.  You can view them by going to Ebay
home page and click on advanced search.  It will bring you to the next
page, on left side upper corner, you will see Search Find Items .  Click
on Items by Seller and type in minky98, scroll down a little and click on
search, it will bring up what is listed.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5326119860

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104015731

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104019584

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104615495

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104396742

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7104393285

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7103597025

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J