From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 21:32:31 -0400
I have finally heard back from ebay about MY concerns and views on the
selling Ferret Fur Products.  They actually have sent a copy of my
message to the group that will address my Ferret concerns!

They actually have sent my message to a group that will discuss my Ferret
concerns!  I have never gotten that far before!  Ebay has also sent me
another message due to another message I had previously sent and here is
pretty much what they said : received a report that I would like to see a
change in their Animals and Wildlife Policies and that they welcome all
input from the community of members and your thoughts and ideas for site
policy changes should be voiced at the link below.  It also said the
suggestion would be forwarded for immediate review.

 http://pages.ebay.com/help/welcome/suggest.html

So those who ARE IN FAVOR of trying to CHANGE Ebay Rules About FERRET FUR
Products,NOW is the time, PLEASE VOICE YOUR OPINION NOW AT THE LINK
ABOVE.  I am NOT FORCING ANYONE, this is your choice.  Everyone is
entitled to their own opinion.  PLEASE, NO FLAMES.

Eleanor and the 9 taliban fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J