From:
Eleanor Mead <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Sep 2004 09:17:52 -0400
I have the following leftover medications to give away, from Cooper J,
for a shelter who could use these medications.  Percortin expires
12/31/04, compounded watermelon flavored Lasix and liquid Enapril.  None
of my other ferrets need these and I cannot see these going to waste
hidden away sitting on a dark shelf.  Please contact me if you could
seriously use them.  The Percortin expires the end of this year.

Thank you.

Eleanor, Donald and the 9 fuzzies, missing Sarah and Cooper J