From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 09:18:22 -0800
Hi there, it's Sandee the little weangel.  I've been playing with
Muldoone and Saraferret up here and passing time as we wait for a meteor
shower to arrive.  You know we ferret angels love to surf the skies.  So
we've had extra time to check in on some little ones.  I wanted to tell
Christa that I found their lost babies.  Holly had a shoe in her mouth,
and Michael was laying on his back like an otter in the flowers close by.
We found Lucy, who has really bloomed up here, being saucy to some new
friends.  And we found Rocky taking a peek at his family on earth in the
reflecting pool.  I told them all what she wanted them to know.  They can
hear her through the clouds, but I know sometimes little ones need to
hear messages again because ferrets have an attention span of nearly
zero.  We are as hopped up as a two year old on a dozen donuts.  It was a
good time to get back to the Christmas decorations, so I rounded them all
up to string lights all over Rainbow Bridge.  Wow, it was quite a site
when we were finished.  But then I saw Rocky standing there with blinking
lights wrapped all around him .... all lit up and looking dumbfounded
with his halo tilted to the side.  All of his friends were standing off
to the side, covering their mouths and dooking away.  Lucy was rolling on
the ground, she was laughing so hard.  With a great big shake he freed
himself and dooked at all of them.  After he gave them a piece of his
mind, they all laughed some more.  They all told me to give their family
on earth a message.  It sounded odd to me, but they said their mom would
understand.  They said, "... holy s**t... what a ride!"

Sandee girl