From:
sandee ferret <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Dec 2004 13:17:02 -0800
Today a spunky girl came trotting over the wooden boards of the bridge.
The champagne colored little girl was named Sheila.  She looked around
at her surroundings and told me that she could not believe what it was
like to not feel afraid.  Without going into detail, she told me that
she was often so scared she bit people and ferrets so they woulnd't get
too close and hurt her.  She said she survived pretty well like that in
fact.  Then she got a sly look to her face and told me, "besides it was
fuuuuuun!"

This gave me an idea.  I took her over to the fields where the wild
black-footed ferrets lived and where all the cousins and distant
relatives lived.  Can you believe this Sheila was too saucy even for the
wild ones?  She found the baddest relative she could find and bit their
little toe.  Yup.  She found a wolverine.  That wolverine can stomping
out from its tree and its hair standing on end.  He didn't care too much
for a ferret hanging on his pinky toe.  He started shaking his foot in
the air, trying to shake that ferret off to no avail.  Sheila dooked
and chomped down further to make the big toy dance yet again.  Then the
wolverine gave up.  With a roll of the eyes, he told me he'd always
wanted a body peircing anyway.  And he strolled off to show off his new
addition to his buddies.  Now all the wolverines want ferret peircings!
What did she start?

Sandee