Date:
Sat, 11 Dec 2004 19:01:36 EST
He was born in June of 2000..what a promise and I took him home with his
sister Lily.  I loved them dearly and he was the black nosed silver I had
always wanted..this past year in York, PA he took best in roan..he was
in the FML calendar for 2003..I was never prouder of him but today, he
had a fight he couldn't win - renal failure.  He spent the day at the
vets trying to find out why his kidneys were failing - even went so far a
blood transfusion - 15cc.. but it was not meant to be.  Kavik was a star
that we couldnt't hold back - and on Dec 11, 2004 he went to meet Diana,
Buster and Morticia - leaving sweet Lily (his sister) behind.

I love you Kavik - and you will never be forgotten.  You will join the
many on the hill to never be disturbed..and be next to your buddies
forever.

Lisa Leidig, Head Ferret
Shelter Wench in good standing
The Ferret Haven "By-the-Sea"