From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 19:39:50 -0800
I should have known....I just knew he was going to do it...I probably
deserved it...I found his plastic squeakey *bouey* toy...actually it's
a dog toy about a foot long, with a rope loop attached to the end with
a rubber/plastic handle.  I came into the room and squeaked it a few
times...Buckie came tearing out from under the bed, with his tail puffed,
and tried climbing my leg...I got down on the floor and squeaked it
again...He latched on, started shaking it like he was killing it, and
tried dragging it off.  He would NOT let it go...Finally he let loose,
and I squeaked it again...this time my hand was in the way as he lunged
for the toy and my finger was the first thing he grabbed...I was a little
startled, but I let him have his toy and cleaned my finger...I now have a
fang like mark puncture wound on my poor little pointey finger with a
chunk of skin missing... Come to think of it..the squeak in that toy
proably did something to him to make him so into the "kill mode" I'm
thinking it probably hurt his ears...anyone else think something
different??

-val

=====
~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
~*`~*`FERRETS RULE~`*~`*
Missing Noodles + Rosie at the Rainbow Bridge