From:
Cindy Converse <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Dec 2003 12:47:49 -0700
we have a 15 week old fuzzie that is a hand full!  He is wonderfull but
he has one bad habit, he refuses to use his box all the time.

We have tried all kinds of things even apple bitters.Does anyone have a
good solution for this?  He does have the run of the house ofcourse!!!
He started out using his box fine but now that he knows this is home he
goes where he wants!  PLEASE!!!

PLEASE!!!  HELP!!  we love him but not his bad habit..

Buddy's mom