From:
Date:
Sun, 16 Mar 2003 12:29:32 -0500
It's been a roller coaster ride of happiness and sadness this week.

There are 2 new lights in the sky with me this week.  Two very special
lights.  Sable, one of mommie's very first rescues, way back in 1996 has
crossed the bridge and is here with me.  His old girlfriend Princess,
couldn't be happier to have him back.  She had 3 of his children so long
ago.  Sable was also greeted by his brother Sigmund, who also was very
happy to see him.  Sable leaves his mommie Amy and sister Calypso very
sad.

Another very special little light is Buck-wheat.  Buck was rescued from
an abusive breeder in 1998 and went to the best home ever with Sam and
Mouse (Spanky).  Buck was greeted at the bridge by his friends, Goose,
Spanky & Sam.  The four kids wanted me to tell auntie Jill (their mom)
that they love her very much and know there is no better place for a
ferret to live than with her - they basically know how spoiled they were.
Sable & Buck are both happy and free from pain and told me to tell their
mommies they love them.

The shelter had a great adoption week.  Zippy went to his new home where
Suzie was waiting for him, and Sid & Nancy went to a great home too!
Auntie Paige picked up a kid in Oshawa but is keeping him at her house
to give him some time to adjust before bringing him to the shelter - AND
into mommie's violent kissing fits.  (Goose just ran screaming at the
thought of mommie's kisses, he met her years ago before he crossed the
Bridge)

The trio (Boddington, Salsa & Ginger) are doing great.  Not biting nearly
as hard :) Ging & Bod were fixed this week and vaccinated.  Bod has
gained OVER 100 grams in less than a week!  He's just packing on the
puddin'!

All for now, i must go and show Sable & Buck the ropes here.

All my love always, Harley "Bug"

The Ferret Aid Society
"For The Love of Our Fuzzy Friends"
IN MEMORY OF HARLEY "BUG"